Computer Lab - Report Lab Issue

Service Overview

There are general use and college-specific computer labs located across campus.  These labs are provided to students, faculty, staff, and in some cases the general public, for educational use.  Labs can be found in the following buildings or colleges:

  • Nigh University Center
  • Transformative Learning Quadrangle (The Quad)
  • College of Fine Arts and Design
  • College of Business
  • College of Education
  • College of Mathematics and Science

What is a Service Disruption

Issues or service disruptions are when services are unavailable.   

Most computer labs have a monitor on duty that can assist with most issues.  If you need further assistance with computer lab hardware or software, please select Report Service Disruption.

For additional information, find your answer in our Knowledge Base articles.

Related Services

Report Service Disruption

Related Articles (1)


Tue 5/9/17 2:10 PM
Fri 1/10/20 9:53 AM