Search25 Results

Services or Offerings?
Get assistance with password resets and access to UCO systems (UCONNECT, D2L, Banner, Degree Works, etc) and file shares.

Change your voicemail PIN or have it reset to the default.

Report a disruption of database services

Report a disruption of service in the ITSM system.

Report a disruption of service in UCONNECT.

Report a disruption of service in the Learn@UCO Learning Management System

Employees separating from the university will want to remove access to services before clearing campus.

Report a disruption of service in Central Collaboration Spaces, for collaboration with classmates, offices, or teams.

The UCO Service Desk can offer general assistance related to services provided by the Office of Information Technology.

Employee Security Access Forms are required for access to most UCO systems such as Banner, email accounts, file shares, and other university services.

If you are experiencing a disruption of service and are unclear on which specific service to select for your ticket, start here to submit your issue to the UCO Service Desk.

Report a disruption of service in Banner

Report a disruption in phone service.

Need to modify a feature or change the caller ID for your phone extension? Get started here.

Guest Access to UCO Wireless Network.